27 July 2015

folly beach bach

Hello and happy Monday! I'm back from a quick trip to Folly Beach for Katie's bachelorette! I posted a few snaps below.

Sara and I planned the bachelorette party together as co-maids of honor. We had so much fun creating favors together and wanted to leave the weekend largely unplanned. We spent most of the time on the beach or by the pool, which was great for me - especially as I was still recovering from being sick.


{Flamingo floats to hold our tumblers up in the pool!}

{Bachelorette party survival kits for each girl. We stocked them with koozies, Pirate's Booty, La Croix, sunglasses, Burt's Bees chapstick, Emergen-C (lots of girls in a small space!), Aloe, Advil & a mini bottle}



We also attempted to remake this cute bridal party mugshot collage. Sans a professional photographer, ours didn't turn out quite the same. :) But, for your viewing pleasure,


I hope your weekend was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3