16 February 2010

mmm

I can't say that I ever really discovered how many licks it took to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop. I never had the patience to lick my way through. I always crunched down without realizing it, and bam!, my pop was gone.

For that reason I'm loving the Cake Pops from Bakerella. You can bite your way right to the center of the cakey treat.
They look so tasty and surprisingly easy to make. However, if I didn't have the patience to lick my Tootsie Pop, I'm not sure I'll be patient enough to get these guys on a stick before consuming.

And if you're thinking they look too easy, try the Wedding Cake Pops. With my sweet tooth, I sure wouldn't be able to resist a proposal like that...

Only, of course, if accompanied by the man I love. Or ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3