29 March 2010

adventures with my best friend...

There is absolutely no love that is as pure as that of a three-year-old. It's a mix of mutual adoration and adolescence that I wish could last forever.

This weekend I had the pleasure of basking in Lily's love. Between snuggling with "special girl", learning the rules of the house (which she knows oh-so well), and listening to Lily talk about having a "GPS in the Honda, but not in the Volvo", I can whole-heartedly say I walked away with a full (happy) heart, and quite possibly, a little smarter...
Our littlest bird working in her kitchen...

Running on the downtown mall. Right after she said, "Whit that man has a cigarette. That's bad." and before she said, "Muffy, someone littered. That's bad for the earth."

Riding the carousel. Watch her expressions change...





Helping Muffy push "Spesh" and Finn in the stroller...
Baking Ry's cake. So big...
Enjoying the fruits of her labor...


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend with your family! It's great to see your smile in these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carousel is the best part. Do you think Lily expresses her feelings clearly? I just want to squeeze her!!! And, you!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3