16 March 2010

to covet

I have this problem. I always love the look of strapless dresses in stores, and therefore purchase them. However, I rarely wear them once I'm home. I don't know what it is about my closet that is a black hole for strapless dresses, but I'm trying to stop buying them. However, I need a release because they're everywhere this season.

A few gems I've found...

The Bright Young Things dress from Mod Cloth. So cute! I'm actually glad they're nearly sold out, because I don't know how much longer I can abstain...

Also from Mod Cloth, I love the Composed in Sunshine Dress. It's so happy!

Since Saturday, I've been dreaming of the Sun Dot Dress from Anthropologie. If I'm being honest, though, I didn't really refrain from buying it. It just didn't fit me right. However, I think I would be having remorse if I'd purchased it Saturday, as it's now almost 50 percent off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3