25 March 2010

playing dress up

When it comes to shopping, I have one major weakness: dresses. I think they're so perfect. For a day in the park. For a day on the town. For work. For play. For travelling. For a date. For life.

I just can't get enough.

If I were planning to splurge right now, I'd definitely start with these...

This Camilla & Marc Zahra Dress from Sunday Brunch. Isn't it beautiful? It feels so toga-chic to me. And with ruffles of the front and a bow on the back, it's simply irresistable.
The Leading Role Dress from Anthropologie. The red is so happy and the fact that it resembles an apron feels very feminine. Can't you just imagine baking cookies in it? Or at least dancing around the kitchen?
I also love the Happy Little Dress from Mod Cloth. I think the name says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3