19 April 2010

you're invited

I'd be lying if I said I don't get excited every time I get a piece of real mail. A card amid the catalogs and AmEx statements really fills my heart with joy.

And although I can't say Millennials are particularly devoted to snail mail (we like the instant gratification of email and gchatting), I love a hand-written note on stationery.

On multiple occasions I've found invitations that are so enticing that I debated throwing a party just so I could buy them.

Cheree Berry's paper has the same effect on me. It's so cute that it makes me wonder if there is anything I could possibly announce. I suppose I could just say hi with the Hello Postcard. Or, I could host a party, in which case I'd have to buy the invitations and get that dress I've been coveting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3