18 May 2010

Tuesday?

Whew! With everything that's going on here, I feel like I've had a whole week already. I can't believe it's only Tuesday.

Of course, it probably has to do with the excitement of the weekend to come, which includes Libby's bachelorette party.

I'm counting down the days until I'm reunited with some of my favorite people, all of whom are scattered across the country and engaged in their own adventures (they too, are probably wondering how it's possibly only Tuesday).

I'm thinking the weekend ahead might call for a new ensemble. The Carven Ruffle-skirt Taffeta Dress looks bachelorette-party-perfect to me.

Oh, if only I wore crew necks...

And had $595 to spare.

1 comment:

  1. we are in luck. I look really good in crew necks. However, I don't have $595 to spare either. I may go buy a lotto ticket today...

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3