21 July 2010

RSVP

Although I don't have reason to use them often, I'm semi-obsessed with cute invitations. I just love a well-designed invite and I'd like to believe that when I start throwing those dreamt-of-dinner-parties all the time, I'll vow to never use an evite.

At the very least, I know I can promise to never use them for the black tie New Year's Eve party I've promised my friends I'll throw every year (when we're grown ups).

Today, Erin and I began preparing for the baby shower we're hosting for Meghan. I used this opportunity to dive deeply into the vast world of baby shower invitations online.

After some very satisfying research, I found an adorable Web site, Storkie. They have the cutest customizable invitations; we were able to change "Meghan's" outfit and hair (she's our favorite red head), and bling out her carriage - among many other options.

We walked away feeling very proud of our creation. Sites like this are just a simple reminder that I really need to start throwing more parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3