29 August 2010

lust list: for on the go

Since November, I have officially ruined three travel coffee mugs.

The first two were supposedly dishwasher safe, but after a few too many washes, the liner ended up filled with water (they now steam up on muggy days).

The third was from Starbucks and on Thursday, I went to unscrew the lid and the mug disassembled itself.  It's currently still usable, but I have a feeling a leak is on the way.

I've since been on the prowl for a new travel mug. I typically prefer it when they're monogrammed, but I'm kind of loving Lilly Pulitzer's Queen of Green and Hanging Around mugs. I think they're very summer happy, which is exactly what I'll need when I'm drinking coffee on cold winter mornings.

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might like this. I plan on making a few gifts using these. I found them at target for $4.99 a piece. http://www.modabakeshop.com/2008/12/travel-mug.html#more

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3