17 August 2010

planning ahead

Even though I love the weather fall brings, I'm completely terrified of what the season means: winter is next.

My fear of the fourth and final season leads me to enjoy the crisp autumn air less than I would otherwise.

And although I refuse to admit it is almost fall, primarily because that would take attention away from my (and Jordano's)birthday, I am already dreaming of what would make for a great winter escape.

The Hacienda Santa Rosa in Santa Rosa, Mexico is the recent object of my lust. It was formerly a nobleman's private estate (whoah). Currently, they're offering three nights for the price of two, which makes me believe other people are also planning ahead for January...

Bon boyage, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3