20 September 2010

sweet love

Last weekend I was lucky enough to attend Greg and Kari's beautiful wedding in Georgia.

The weekend was packed full, with the bachelorette/bachelor parties Thursday night, the rehearsal dinner Friday night, and the wedding Saturday.  Everything was perfect and my only complaint is that it flew by far too quickly.
Kari's maid of honor, Maria, owns a bakery and made her cake. On Saturday morning, Maria let me help with the cake baking project (she took a risk).

I had no idea how such beautiful cakes and cupcakes were made, but after quite a few hours with my hands deep in fondant,  I have a much better understanding...
Maria putting the final touches on...
The final product...
And proof that they turned out well, Kim and Alex enjoying..

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3