10 November 2010

whimsical wednesdays {gift wrap}

One year, my aunt had all of her Christmas gifts purchased and wrapped by September.

Needless to say, when it comes to the holidays, preparedness is in my blood.

This week my siblings and I began discussing our Christmas gift exchange.  All this talk of gifts has left me itching to get to work.

If I were the type of girl that invested in expensive gift wrap, I'd love to indulge...

1. For all my prepster friends, I'd opt for these tags from Three Potato Four.  I think they'd look lovely with their cashmere cardis and herringbone tights.
2. For my hipsters and Maniacs, I'd pick these gift tags, also from Three Potato Four.  I have a feeling that the card stock is recycled...
3. For those who are preppy (polka dots!) and like to keep it eco-friendly (gift wrap can be wasteful) I'd box up their gifts in this Chartreuse set from Paper Source.  Anytime my gifts can look beautiful, with minimal effort, I am a happy girl.
 
4. For Lily, I'd put her gift in this Merry Dot Santa Sack from ellaWrap. I feel like the new "purse" would probably be more exciting to her than the gift itself.
5. Oh, and if I'm lucky enough to get my cousin, Joe, in the draw, I'd wrap his up in this Eminem Rapping Paper.  Who needs Lyrics.com when you have Rapping Paper, right? (I personally think the guy holding it is a little scary. Is the mask really necessary, sir?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3