19 April 2011

she's always buzzing just like...

I could not be more excited that neon is everywhere this spring.

It's so summer happy and as the days are getting longer, my skin is getting sun-kissed, and outdoor activities are now part of the weekend regimen, I just want to throw on electric lime and laser lemon and hit the town.

J Crew lace panty
$35 - jcrew.com

J crew sandal
$50 - jcrew.com

Kate Spade cross body bag
$395 - nordstrom.com

ASOS clutch
$36 - asos.com

ASOS buckle belt
$36 - asos.com



PS: I'm still new to Polyvore and for some reason it didn't clip this dress or these shoes. Working out the kinks!

4 comments:

  1. love everything you have picked. so summery and bright. perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that clutch is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love neon things! And I'm pretty sure that pink Zara skirt has been seen on every blog I follow. Probably means I need to have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the exact same skirt but in white.. I couldn't find my size in pink. The fabric is so amazing! Wish I could afford the Kate Spade bag.. perfect color for this season.

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3