26 April 2011

Where did the weekend go?

My mom came to visit for Easter and we had the best weekend ever!

We bought flowers for my porch (photos to come once my green thumb kicks in), did some Easter shopping, laid by the pool, went to dinner with Jim, went to church and didn't have nearly enough time together!

Whenever my family visits me, I find myself driving home from the airport on Sunday thinking, "why, on earth, do we live so far apart?".

However, as much of a bummer as it is to be away from them, I must admit that I certainly love the special weekend trips.

And because we somehow managed to take zero, yes zero, pictures, I leave you with a really fabulous Easter photo I found on Court's blog. Oh Finny! I can just hear him saying, "whoooah!".

4 comments:

  1. glad to hear the weekend was good. i love the sunglasses on the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finn says, "thanks for the shout out, whit! miss you!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like the best weekend! i love those weekends when you are having so much fun that you just forget to take photos. its always worth it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously! Where DID the weekend go? I needed one more day off!!!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3