18 April 2011

yum yum weekend

This weekend was glorious and rare for Georgia. It was in the seventies with almost no humidity. I went to the Sweetwater 420 Festival on Saturday, then grilled out with some friends, all the while enjoying every minute of the weather. On Sunday, I played tennis with Jim and spent the afternoon by the pool.

One of the best parts of the weekend was finding the Yum Yum Cupcake Truck at the festival. I finally got to try the cupcakes and although I certainly still prefer the ice cream truck, it's definitely a great additional to the Atlanta scene.

I hope you had a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. A cupcake truck?! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i could have joined you for a cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love food trucks! jealous of the warm weather you had :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3