23 August 2011

because it's too good not to share...

“J.Crew was the life that you could have. It was about hanging out. There was no price of entry. You might have a house in Maine on the beach, but you didn’t have a yacht and twelve horses,” Jenna Lyons.

...And because every now and then I feel sad when I remember that I'm not actually friends with Jenna Lyons. But I really think we could be excellent friends. Like besties. Like the type of besties that share clothes.

Read the full interview. You're going to love her as much as me and the half a million other girls who Google "Jenna Lyons girl crush" on the reg.

2 comments:

  1. oh, i love that quote :) and who doesn't love j crew? what a great description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i had Jenna's wardrobe... i'd take her job too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3