27 March 2012

wanderlust

Something about the combination of this summer-hot March and sweet memories of our trip to Australia just one year ago has me itching to travel.

I've had a long-standing obsession with Santorini, which I try to attribute to the fact that my family is a little bit Greek, but I think it mainly has to do with images of sparkling blue waters dotted with white houses.

It might not technically be the best time to travel to Greece on a current events scale. But that's OK because it's not technically the right time to re: my budget either.

A girl can dream, right? Packing my bags now...

2 comments:

  1. oh that photo makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i come, please?
    thank goodness we ARE about to travel together!!! yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3