07 May 2012

cinco de happy

When I was little, I remember saying I wish there was a shot you could give puppies to make them stay little forever. My more grown up(ish) wish is that I could invent a potion that makes the weekends last longer. Why do they go so quickly? They're so happy!

My Cinco de Derby dreams came true, because I got to watch I'll Have Another win, while sipping a margarita. It was the perfect fusion of the holidays. 

Other weekend highlights include a sleepover at Lindsay's, with manicures by Melissa and bonding time with her pup, Beau. 
We spent Saturday poolside, then went to a block party, which just felt so summery. 
I hope your weekend was wonderful, too! Next up: Memorial Day! Let the season of celebrating begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3