08 June 2012

better late than never

You guys. I failed.

Wednesday was National Running Day *and* National Froyo Day, and I missed them.

Those are two of my most favoritest things – like almost should have taken a day off work to celebrate them – and I just let them pass me by.

Sure, I went for a run, but I didn’t even wear an extra cute running outfit or listen to a new playlist.

Couple that with the fact that I didn’t eat any froyo, and I might as well not call myself Whitney. 

I think I am going to have to make up for it this weekend. If you need me, check Menchi’s. 

TGIF!

image

2 comments:

  1. I have no interest in National Running day, BUTTTTT National Fro Yo day I am upset I missed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you call yourself an ICE CREAM LOVER!! i think this settles the age long debate! :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3