05 June 2012

Love in NOLA

This past weekend I traveled to New Orleans for my sweet friend Ali's wedding. It was my first time visiting the city and I was definitely taken aback. I don't know how NYC beat it out as the city that never sleeps. New Orleanians never sleep, nor do they ever stop celebrating.

Bourbon Street was fun and the French Quarter was undeniably enticing, but my favorite part was getting away from the hustle. The church was a few miles out and I absolutely loved see this portion of the city. It was beautiful and very tradition-rich. It reminded me a lot of Savannah.


Other highlights included Cafe du Monde, the Farmers' Market, the shopping and the street music ev.ery.where.

And, of course, Ali and Doug's beautiful wedding.


Congratulations Ali and Doug!

2 comments:

  1. Love the videos! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this Whitney! I'm so glad you came and enjoyed yourself. Miss you pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3