10 September 2012

yaaay birthday

Whoeee. What a happy week last week was. Thank you so (so, so, sssoo) much to everyone who made my birthday amazing. I felt so overwhelmingly loved. It makes my heart full just thinking about it.

I don't want to call any individual activity out, for fear of making one seem less special to me - because I really just loved everything that has transpired during the last week. 

So I will just leave it at that. That I can't even really explain how grateful I am, but I am 100 percent positive that birthdays have to be one of the happiest days ever.
 
I hope you had a wonderful September Five, too. Thank you again for the sweet loving. I love you all :)

4 comments:

  1. aw - happy happy :) hope you are off to a good monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me so happy that you had such a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you were born! and that our bdays are friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday pictures....drooling oevr te cupcakes...happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3