22 October 2012

oh weekend. you were great.

This weekend was just plain happy.
Great weather.
Some pumpkin muffin baking.
A gorgeous wedding at the Atlanta History Center with Phil.


And after a few weekends of travelling and weeks of busyness, the chance to catch up on things. You know. Clean sheets. Organized bedroom. Front porch swept. Those types of activities.
On Sunday, I sat on the porch with coffee and my laptop, and enjoyed the glorious weather, the sweet neighbors being out and about, and the fact that my flowers are still alive (mir-a-cle, I tell ya).
I hope your weekend was great, too!
[images via my instagram]

7 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have a relaxing fall weekend! Those pumpkin muffins look delish!

    <3
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta l.o.v.e. those muffins. they are so hard to make, too. you are a culinary genius, whit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These muffins look really great. I like them.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress you wore to the wedding! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum pumpkin muffins! invite me over for brunch next time you make them. and i love that wedding you wore to the wedding, you are are very pretty my dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great weekend! I still need to post a weekend recap :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3