26 November 2012

home again home again

Oh how I love going home. The smells - the people - the love. It's such a wonderful feeling.

This break was no different. It was so happy, with so much to be thankful for.

The trip to Indiana was full of the same traditions we're accustomed to, as well as an announcement from my cousin, Chris, that he and his wife are expecting a baby just a few days after Court (!) is. Yaay! Those babies are going to be great friends.

My dad, Duke and I helped my mama in her classroom Wednesday after I got in town, then went out to lunch.

Wednesday afternoon my parents bought a last minute ticket for Sam to come home on the redeye, which was amazing news!
 
Wednesday night, I convinced Duke and my mom to go to yoga with me. Then Thursday, we picked Sam up bright an early, just in time for Thanksgiving.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my cousins, lots of happy time with my family, got to see Katie Z. :) and all in all, just had a great break.
 
the cousins who were able to come to thanksgiving :)
 
happy entrance to our neighborhood decorated for Christmas - whoop!
 
muff and dave cracking up so hard she almost spit out her wine
 
getting my mom's classroom all decorated for the season!
 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a happy, happy Thanksgiving, too!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm your family has some incredible genes...y'all are all so attractive!! I'm so glad you had a great break Whitney!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3