07 December 2012

Fridee Frapeee


Yesterday started with the happiest of all Thursday happys: A Chai (aka Christmas in a cup) smoothie.
A homemade, super simple, chai smoothie nonetheless.
I snagged Chocolate Covered Katie's recipe and strongly advise you do the same.
Here's her single serving recipe (per my simplifications):
1 frozen banana
1 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp powdered ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
ice
And yes - that's it. Blend to smoothness of choice and voila! It really takes like a Chai frappe! I didn't believe it until I tried it, but now I'm a believer.
I got a little overzealous with the ginger and ended up with a slightly gingerbread flavored frappe, but, let's be serious: there are no complaints here on that one. It just made it that much Christmassyer.
Happy Friday Frapping!

2 comments:

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3