04 February 2013

this little weekend of mine

Dearest weekend,
 
Thanks for bringing Duke and Sam to Atlanta and being wonderful and sunny and fun.
 
You were excellent all around, but some of my favorite things about you were:
 
Dinner at Pozole
 
Dark Horse with Melly and Ryan
 
 
Saturday morning workout and breakfast at Sun in My Belly
 
Cheering IU to a win over Michigan with some of my favorite Hoosiers (and Auburnites/Alamabians).
 
 
I also introduced Duke and Sam to the highly underrated and perfectly located Cafe 640, which Duke now claims is his favorite restaurant in Atlanta. Apparently something was working just right for him there.  
 
Sunday after they left, I went over to Casey's for the Super Bowl, which was an excellent way to cap off the weekend.
 
Now on to our Monday! Come back soon (like tomorrow), Duke and Sam. Puhlease!
 
love,
Whitney
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun weekend! Sun in my Belly has been on my "must-go" list for a while, and now adding Cafe 640! Thanks for sharing :)
    ~lisa
    Floating Along

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3