08 April 2013

::final four weekend::

Our fair Hoosiers didn't make it to the Final Four this weekend, but that didn't keep us from enjoying the tourney in Atlanta. The city was on fire with tons of energy, free events and great weather. It was the type of weekend that makes me happy from head to toe and so grateful to live in a big city. 


On Friday, my parents were in Atlanta as they drove home from the beach. We had cocktails on our front porch and went to dinner at Barcelona for my mom's birthday. It was the perfect way to relax before Saturday's festivities. I loved having them here!


On Saturday, Ben and Melissa and I met up with friends downtown for a day of free concerts. We missed Zac Brown Friday, but got to see Macklemore, Ludacris and Flo-Rida. There's something funny about being at a rap concert in the middle of the day, but we didn't let it hold us back. :)


After that, we went to dinner at the Righteous Room and out in the Highlands with Stacie. We danced to blues at Blind Willies, showing off our finest Cotillion moves.

I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the amazing weather. Spring is here, my friends!

 

1 comment:

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3