02 April 2014

{feast}

Sometimes it feels like life is feast or famine and this week is a complete feast. Our weekend in Florida was glorious. After such an unusually long winter, I almost (but not really even close) forgot how great it feels to have 90 percent humidity, the sound of the ocean as your  background noise and sand between your toes. The combination was relaxing and restorative - making me realize that Florida is always a good idea. 


My mom stayed in Florida until yesterday, at which point she drove over to Atlanta for the week. Tonight, Courtney and her family get in for Lily's spring break.

Meanwhile, work this week is crazy busy with a really fun project that is consuming all day, every day. 

See what I mean? It's a feast equivalent to an ice cream sundae bar. Pure happiness. 

I hope you're having a great week, too!

PS: Rainbows 2.0? Want these. 

1 comment:

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3