19 June 2014

{summer}

Did you know that Saturday is the longest day of the year? Which is one of my all time favorite days of the year because it has more sunlight than any other day and officially marks the start of summer.

If you didn't know, you should surely act accordingly. Meaning: makes plans to be outside for as much of the day as is humanly possible. 

In honor of the fact that it's really, officially summer, this week I:


1) Went to a Braves game with Chris (Summer Bucket List #8).

2) Worked out before work, instead of at lunch, with Duke. I loved starting the day that way. It just felt summer-right to workout in that fresh AM humidity. 

3) Am biking the Silver Comet trail with Duke this weekend (Bucket List #60). And then having just a huge breakfast at Highland Bakery (Bucket List #131). 

4) Am Shooting the Hooch with some friends Saturday afternoon (Summer Bucket List #1!). 

5) Am wearing my jorts and hoops all the time because even if hoops aren't in style in real life, they're always in style in my summer lyfe.

I hope you have a great start to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3