20 November 2014

today i am


Excited about: our second-annual Friendsgiving tonight! I can't wait to wine and dine with friends. 

Intrigued by: Serial. Have you heard about it? It's a free nonfiction podcast and I started listening this week. Here's how they describe it: Serial is a podcast where we unfold one nonfiction story, week by week, over the course of a season. We'll stay with each story for as long as it takes to get to the bottom of it.

Loving reading: This post about the 10 Things Your Mom Never Told You. Makes me miss my mama!

Indulging by: making super detailed Christmas lists, whoop! I almost know what I am buying everyone on my list. Buying people presents is the best! 

Wanting to make: Peppermint Bark Popcorn. Yes. You read that right. Sounds amazing! And, while I'm at it, I would also like to mention this peanut butter hot chocolate. Yep! 

Getting behind: This post about exercise addiction. Taking breaks is so important.  

Wanting to snuggle in: These snuggly striped towels from Anthro. Beautiful!

Cannot wait to: Go home to Indiana on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Friendsgiving! A group of girls from my church is having one tonight and I'm so excited, it's my first one! I'm also intrigued by Serial, it seems like everyone is talking about it lately! I've never listened to a podcast before but I might need to change that soon! Hope you have a wonderful trip home too!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3