28 May 2010

sweet summertime

I just recently realized I missed my two year blogiversary. And although it wasn't my first post, I think my love for Memorial Day is most abundant in one of my earliest posts. Between the start of summer, the amazing weather, the Indy 500, the cookouts and the pools opening, it is easily one of the most fun holidays.


I'm so excited for everything that is happening over this long weekend. It's going to be absolutely packed with time with my friends and family. I'm thinking this kick-start to summer is a precursor for what is to come.

Happy summer! Don't forget to eat a bratwurst in honor of the Indy 5. Mmm mmm!
PS: I don't think this picture really represents the Indy 500 or bratwursts, but isn't is so summer lovely? via Ruby PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3