02 December 2010

From Ralph with love

My tree is up, my balcony is decorated, I listened to Christmas music all day long, and I've watched the Kate Spade Christmas Slide Show more than a few times.

And today, I began a Christmas tradition that accidentally became mine a few years ago...

Putting together my family's Christmas card.  How I earned this project, I'm not entirely sure, but Snapfish has become my very dear friend in recent years.

I thought I might get creative this year and switch up the site for card generating.

In the process, I've fallen for Ralph's Grocery.  The cards are so cute! Although, in the time I spent picking which ones to post on my blog, I think could have put an entire card together on Snapfish...

But I really can't blame Ralph for that.

For the candy caner....
For the caroler...
 And for Little J....
Ralph's Grocery via apartment 34

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3