03 December 2010

::major girl crush::

"I felt like I'd walked into an American teen movie. I picked up the red cups. I was like, Wow, they really do drink from these."  – Emma Watson, on attending her first frat party at Brown University, to Vanity Fair
Normally I don't fall for Brits this easily, but I'm adding a new girl crush to my list (in addition to Kate Middleton): Emma Watson.

I haven't even seen the Harry Potter movies, but after reading the December issue of Marie Claire, I'm smitten. She seems so down to earth and is absolutely stunning. I think we could definitely be friends.

In fact, I think Kate, Emma and I would all have a lovely time together.
After reading the article, I have also fallen for the Minnie Mortimer shorts she wore for the cover shoot. I don't normally  go for winter shorts, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about them since I saw them.
And, as if I didn't have enough reasons to keep this issue of Marie Claire forever, it also introduced me to People Tree, which was my complete, 100 percent inspiration for this week's Freshly Rooted post.

If all of those reasons don't constitute a tried and true girl crush, I don't know what else would...

PS: I can't mention Emma Watson without noting that Duke totally saw her first.  So, if it comes down to one of use really having a chance, I'd have to bow out (gracefully, like Emma would, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3