15 December 2010

Whimsical Wednesday {Spring into Christmas}

I realize I was just talking about my winter wonderland on Monday, but it's supposed to be nearly 60 degrees at the end of this week, and I've got a case of spring fever.

While I may have said the snow was making me feel Christmasy, the balmy weather certainly isn't dampering my spirits.  In fact, it has me dreaming of mixing my holiday traditions with my favorite spring activities...
1. What's springier than a bike ride? And what's holidayier than sending cards? These are perfect combination. Not to mention how much I love that Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the basket.
2. This nautical tote screams spring. And yet it's candy cane striped. How happy is that?
3. A hot cup of something might warm you up on winter day, but this drink makes my heart flutter. 

Ten more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3