03 January 2011

winter be gone

Now that the holidays are over, and we've broken the 65 degree mark, I'm officially done with winter (a little early, eh?).

I can't dress in summer clothing just yet, and a beach vacation is not in my immediate future.  But my spring fever has my aching for warmer weather.

I decided to take control of the situation by purging my apartment of all things winter.  The first item to go was my evergreen scented candle.  I was completely addicted to it leading up to Christmas, but by January 1, the smell of it was driving me wild.

In a desperate attempt, I switched it out for my Sun and Sand candle. Discreet, right?

Although I love the beachy smell, I'm still lusting after a Kringle Candle. Every scent is white, which means my yummy fall pumpkin candle wouldn't have clashed so badly with the decor of my apartment. Today I'm dreaming of the French Lavender scent. I'm sure it smells amazingly springy, and I don't have to worry about it being a wild shade of purple.

Genius, I tell you. Genius.

1 comment:

  1. Kringle is made by the son of Yankee Candle. They have monopolized the candle industry! Haha. Jk. Love the look of your blog, so fresh and new!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3