23 February 2011

take me there

Later this spring my siblings and I will be venturing to Australia to visit Sam. He's already been sending us descriptions of the warm sun, his instant base-tan, and the ocean that's just two blocks away. I was excited to begin with, but now I'm beyond antsy. Would it be inappropriate to start packing now?

Although the plane ticket hurt upon purchase, it didn't take long for me to begin wondering if I'll need a new wardrobe for the trip. For some reason the beach bums he's been describing don't strike me as preppy, cardi-wearing types. I'm dreaming of a wavy hair and sandal-clad week, sans straightener.
via

3 comments:

  1. that last photo makes me wish so hard that it was summer already.
    very jealous of your trip to Oz, if think its on everyone's must got to list.

    www.lockstockstyle.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam's over there? studying abroad? that's awesome. i loved it there! and yes, buying a few new dresses is a must and packing ahead of time is totally acceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holiday in Australia sounds so lovely! I'm off to the UK in a few weeks, but I'm starting to long for some place tropical instead . . .

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3