22 November 2011

here we are

There's nothing quite like a Tuesday masquerading as a Thursday, eh?

During this week of thankfulness, so far the goodness has been abundant. A Starbucks holiday latte, new cardi, super workout, and mani/pedi with Casey started yesterday right, and I'm already feeling like today is going to be another good one.

With family time just around the corner, not much can bring me down at this point - I'm thinking about adding "eye brow wax" to my list of exciting events - and let's be serious, that's not exactly the most pleasant of all happenings.

I hope your Tuesday Thursday is happy, too!

image via

1 comment:

  1. This picture is all about classic beauty. It's just stunning.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3