24 January 2012

nuts about it

Which is more embarrassing? The fact that I am blogging about peanut butter two days in a row or the fact that multiple people contacted me today telling me it’s National Peanut Butter Day?  

Do I have a problem?

You know, there are a lot of versions of the story about why I moved to Atlanta (Sort of a lot. Sort of really only one or two…), but the story I like is, it’s because Georgia is the top peanut producing state. I knew I’d feel at home in this nutty state.

Can you really blame me? It’s heart healthy, has been attributed to preventing Alzheimer’s, keeps you full and tastes oh-so good (source).

So today, I salute the sweet spread. For bringing me childhood happiness. For providing daily satisfaction. And for our bright future ahead.

(And to follow up: this post confirms that I do, in fact, have a problem. Owning it.)



3 comments:

  1. yay!!! true confession: one of my favorite things is opening up a new jar of peanut butter. so smooth and it smells sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3