18 June 2012

whip&dip


Rarely able to resist any dessert involving Greek yogurt, I recently found this recipe for frozen yogurt-covered blueberries, and had to try it.

I recreated the recipe a bit, though, because I wanted to clean out my fridge instead of spend money. I subbed blueberries for pieces of bananas and, of course, added peanut butter...

Ingredients:
Banana
Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
Milk
Peanut Butter

I whipped the yogurt, milk and PB and dipped pieces of banana into it. They don't take long to freeze - but the longer you wait, the better they are.

In other news, I've recently gotten hooked on PB2, to which Duke introduced me. It's peanut butter powder, made from nuts and salt, but they drain the oil. It comes as a powder - you just add water and voila! It's just like peanut butter, but with 45 calories per serving, instead of 180+, and only 1.5 grams of fat. It's been pretty life changing, I must say.

Happy Monday :)

1 comment:

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3