20 September 2012

oh joy! oh juice!

Guys. Things are about to get reaalll wild around here. Courtney got me a juicer for my birthday and I'm primed to take it for its maiden voyage.

But, I need help! Does anyone have any amazing juicing recipes to share? You can email me with them - or tweet me, comment below, whatever works.

I have tried a few bad juices in my day, and made a few bad concoctions myself, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you could help a girl out. I'll be sure to send you a big, fat, juicy thank you. And maybe even share :)

image

4 comments:

  1. kale and green apple is yum together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get a juicer so bad! I am your newest follower, so hello! : )

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could help with this one! Hoping others can provide some good recipes for juicing. And can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I'm a fan of classic orange juice or limeades/lemonades! I like to keep it simple. :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3