30 May 2013

{so very thankful}

For an amazing beach weekend with new and old friends.


For a new rat-free, not-for-sale, year-long-lease house. And for being totally settled in it. Closet color coordinated, dishes washed, floors mopped, settled. 


For Duke and Sam coming for Cheers for Children this weekend.


For this sweet Africa image from my coworker. And for amazing friends who have donated. (Thank you, thank you!)



For a long weekend and a short week.

For life finally, blessedly slowing down so I can take deep breaths, enjoy things longer and reinstate my sleep challenge. Because I'm not exactly even kind if succeeding.


Happy day to you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that "love" with Africa in it! That's awesome. Have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3