15 June 2015

big news a-comin


I have some big news coming down the pike in the next couple weeks that I'm really excited to share with you! I'm also in the process of redoing my blog and coaching site, so this weekend felt a little crazy trying to get all my ducks in a row.

I'm not quite ready to share my news yet, but will be hopefully in the next few weeks. In the meantime, in honor of the new design coming soon, I'm offering five free coaching sessions for first-time clients. Email me if you'd like to snag one or have any questions. I anticipate that they'll go quickly and will only be offering five, so be sure to grab one if you're interested.

Right now it feels like everything is moving really quickly in life. Last week I found myself working late at my job, then zipping home as quickly as possible to pour myself into the new project I mentioned/coaching/blogging. I feel so grateful for this season of harvesting, but this past weekend I found myself exhausted. Chris cooked Friday night and I barely made it to dessert. And that's my favorite part!


Saturday, we kayaked Sweetwater Creek as our first date back from our sabbatical, went to lunch with Duke at Miller Union and spent the afternoon at the pool. It was so lovely. Sunday morning, I woke up ready to go - to spend time at my computer to move things forward, write a blog post and catch up on the computery side of things.

The weekend reminded me that even in our busiest seasons of work and life, it's so important that we make time to play and rest. To get outside, slow down and embrace this sweet season of summer. When we take time to slow down and care for ourselves, we're better for it in the long run. We begin Monday morning rejuvenated instead of depleted. Energized instead of exhausted. And joyful that another week is upon us.

Happy Monday!


PS: I love this read from Robyn about Hunger & Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3