11 January 2011

i scream

Last night, I just couldn't quite shake my extra playful feelings.  And after being cooped up all day, I was itching for an activity.

Due to my constantly-growing desire for warm weather, I decided to make ice cream sandwiches.

Although my supplies were dwindling (aka not enough butter for the cookies) I managed to make peanut butter cookies, with chocolate and peanut butter chips.  Then I put chocolate ice cream in between them.  Needless to say, they were insanely rich, but Jim and I managed to choke down one. Or two.

What they had in flavor, they lacked in beauty, but that didn't stop us. However, it did stop me from posting photos, so instead I'll leave you with my inspiration...
Cool Haus ice cream sandwiches via LA mag. Dear Cool Haus, if you're reading, please come to Atlanta!

1 comment:

i'd loooove to hear from you! you make my day! <3